For information on Novel Coronavirus, please visit: https://health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/.
NYSBOE Guidance on COVID-19.
November 3, 2020 – General Election day.
The Early Voting period for the November General Election will be October 24, 2020- November 1, 2020.
Calendar of Events
|Commissioners Meeting||*CANCELLED* State Board Offices*
40 North Pearl Street
Albany NY 12207
Minutes and Archived Webcasts
* Due to the coronavirus pandemic, meetings will be held via videoconference. The meetings will be webcast live.
NYS Board of Elections Use of Force Policy
- 2020 General Election Political Calendar ( pdf 157KB)
- Candidate Websites for the June 23, 2020 Primary Election
- Amended Primary Election Certification ( pdf 421KB)
- June 23, 2020 Special Election Political Calendar ( pdf 138KB)
- Executive Order 202.2
- Running for Office ( pdf 323KB)
- Time Off To Vote ( pdf 125KB)
- Time Off To Vote FAQs ( pdf 132KB)
Campaign Finance News
- Notice Regarding Certain NYC Filers ( pdf 133KB)
- Register here for the 2020 Campaign Finance Webinar Series
- 2020 Campaign Finance Filing Calendar ( pdf 115KB)
- LLC/PLLC Statements of identity Received 2019 ( pdf 117KB)
- Notice to Filers Regarding Political Advertisements () pdf 156KB)
- Statement of Identity Form for LLCs/PLLCs( 162KB)
- Notice to Filers Regarding Loans Prohibited By New Law ( pdf 124KB)
- 2020 Contribution Limits ( pdf 242KB)
- Campaign Finance Handbook ( pdf 2.79MB)
- Notice to Filers Regarding Limited Liability Company Contributions ( pdf 129KB)
- Guidance for Limited Liability Companies and Recipients of Their Contributions Effective 1/31/2019 ( pdf 406KB)
- Campaign Finance Compliance Webinar ( pdf 3KB)
- Winding Down The Campaign ( pdf 397KB)
- Independent Expenditure Committee Campaign Finance Registration Form ( pdf 249KB)
- Political Action Committee (PAC) Campaign Finance Registration Form ( pdf 90.9KB)
- Campaign Materials