New York State Board of Elections
Local Primary Election — June 27, 2023.
Early Voting for Local June 27th Primary will be June 17, 2023 – June 25, 2023.
General Election — November 7, 2023
Early Voting for the November General Election will be October 28, 2023 - November 5, 2023.
Proposed Regulation For Comment:
Proposed Amendment to Part 6200.1 — Campaign Receipts and Expenditures ( pdf 68.1KB)
Proposed Amendment to Part 6215.10 — Gender Party Positions ( pdf 55.6KB)
Proposed Amendment to Parts 6204 and 6215.8 — Objections and Cover Sheets ( pdf 14.6KB)
Proposed New Section to Section 6218.13 — Special Provisions For Failure to File Adjudications ( pdf 67.5KB)
Proposed Amendment to Part 6214 — Contribution Limits Consumer Price Index Adjustment ( pdf 7.6KB)
Comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar of Events
| Friday 3/31
|Public demonstration for Dominion D-Suite 5.16||State Board Offices*
40 North Pearl Street
3rd Floor Meeting Room
Albany NY 12207
Minutes and Archived Webcasts
| Friday 3/31
|Virtual public demonstration for Dominion D-Suite 5.16||Demonstration will be held virtually.
The livestream can be accessed at this link https://vimeo.com/event/2656267
For those looking to ask specific questions during the demonstration, please e-mail email@example.com for an invitation to participate in the webinar.
Participants may ask questions using the webinar's chat feature. Participant audio and video will be disabled for the duration of the session to ensure the best possible experience for all viewers.
* All meetings are webcast live. The NYSBOE provides closed captioning for all meetings open to the public. If you need an additional accommodation, please contact INFO@elections.ny.gov, at least 7 business days before the scheduled board meeting date.
NYSBOE Guidance on COVID-19.
- General Guidance for County Boards Regarding COVID-19 ( pdf 278KB)
- COVID-19 Update for Election Officials — Questions and Answers ( pdf 245KB)
For information on Novel Coronavirus, please visit: https://health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/.
NYS Board of Elections Use of Force Policy
Campaign Finance News
- New!Register here for a 2023 Campaign Finance Update Webinar
- New!Campaign Finance Handbook (pdf 2.5MB)
- 2023 Campaign Finance Filing Calendar — DRAFT ( pdf 191KB)
- LLC/PLLC Statements of Identity Received for 2022 ( pdf 129KB)
- LLC/PLLC Statements of Identity Received for 2021 ( pdf 233KB)
- LLC/PLLC Statements of Identity Received for 2020 ( pdf 160KB)
- LLC/PLLC Statements of Identity Received for 2019 ( pdf 195KB)
- Public Reporting System
- Notice Regarding Certain NYC Filers (pdf 133KB)
- Notice to Filers Regarding Political Advertisements ( pdf 156KB)