For information on Novel Coronavirus, please visit: https://health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/.
NYSBOE Guidance on COVID-19.
The Democratic Presidential Primary is reinstated for June 23, 2020, due to court order.
June 23, 2020 – Special Election to fill a vacancy in Congressional District 27 (Counties: Genesee, Livingston, Orleans, Wyoming, part of Erie, Monroe, Niagara and Ontario).
The Early Voting period for this Special Election will be June 13, 2020 – June 21, 2020.
June 23, 2020 – State and Federal Primary Elections.
The Early Voting period for State and Federal June 23rd Primary will be June 13, 2020 – June 21, 2020.
November 3, 2020 – General Election day.
The Early Voting period for the November General Election will be October 24, 2020- November 1, 2020.
Proposed Regulation For Comment:
Comments can be sent to email@example.com
Calendar of Events
|Commissioners Meeting||State Board Offices*
40 North Pearl Street
Albany NY 12207
Minutes and Archived Webcasts
* Due to the coronavirus pandemic, meetings will be held via videoconference. The meetings will be webcast live.
NYS Board of Elections Use of Force Policy
- Amended Primary Election Certification ( 421KB)
- Amended Presidential Primary Election Certification ( 893KB)
- June 23, 2020 Special Election Political Calendar ( 138KB)
- 2020 Presidential Primary Calendar ( 162KB)
- 2020 Political Calendar ( 239KB)
- Executive Order 202.2
- Filings Received for the April 28, 2020 Special Election ( 76.1KB)
- Running for Office ( 323KB)
- Time Off To Vote ( 125KB)
- Time Off To Vote FAQs ( 132KB)
Campaign Finance News
- Register here for the 2020 Campaign Finance Webinar Series
- 2020 Campaign Finance Filing Calendar () 115KB)
- Notice to Filers Regarding Political Advertisements () 156KB)
- Statement of Identity Form for LLCs/PLLCs( 162KB)
- Notice to Filers Regarding Loans Prohibited By New Law ( 124KB)
- 2019 Contribution Limits ( 510KB)
- Campaign Finance Handbook ( 2.79MB)
- Notice to Filers Regarding Limited Liability Company Contributions ( 129KB)
- Guidance for Limited Liability Companies and Recipients of Their Contributions Effective 1/31/2019 ( 406KB)
- Campaign Finance Compliance Webinar ( 3KB)
- Winding Down The Campaign ( 397KB)
- Independent Expenditure Committee Campaign Finance Registration Form ( 249KB)
- Political Action Committee (PAC) Campaign Finance Registration Form ( 90.9KB)
- Campaign Materials