New York State Board of Elections
Local Primary Election — June 27, 2023.
Early Voting for Local June 27th Primary will be June 17, 2023 – June 25, 2023.
General Election — November 7, 2023
Early Voting for the November General Election will be October 28, 2023 - November 5, 2023.
Proposed Regulation For Comment:
Proposed New Section to Section 6218.13 — Special Provisions For Failure to File Adjudications ( pdf 67.5KB)
Proposed Amendment to Part 6214 — Contribution Limits Consumer Price Index Adjustment ( pdf 7.6KB)
Comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar of Events
| Friday 3/31
|Public demonstration for Dominion D-Suite 5.16||State Board Offices*
40 North Pearl Street
3rd Floor Meeting Room
Albany NY 12207
Minutes and Archived Webcasts
| Friday 3/31
|Virtual public demonstration for Dominion D-Suite 5.16||Demonstration will be held virtually. Additional information will be announced.|
* All meetings are webcast live. The NYSBOE provides closed captioning for all meetings open to the public. If you need an additional accommodation, please contact INFO@elections.ny.gov, at least 7 business days before the scheduled board meeting date.
NYSBOE Guidance on COVID-19.
- General Guidance for County Boards Regarding COVID-19 ( pdf 278KB)
- COVID-19 Update for Election Officials — Questions and Answers ( pdf 245KB)
For information on Novel Coronavirus, please visit: https://health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/.
NYS Board of Elections Use of Force Policy
Campaign Finance News
- New!Campaign Finance Handbook (pdf 2.5MB)
- 2023 Campaign Finance Filing Calendar — DRAFT ( pdf 191KB)
- LLC/PLLC Statements of Identity Received for 2022 ( pdf 129KB)
- LLC/PLLC Statements of Identity Received for 2021 ( pdf 233KB)
- LLC/PLLC Statements of Identity Received for 2020 ( pdf 160KB)
- LLC/PLLC Statements of Identity Received for 2019 ( pdf 195KB)
- Public Reporting System
- Notice Regarding Certain NYC Filers (pdf 133KB)
- Notice to Filers Regarding Political Advertisements ( pdf 156KB)