Special Elections for certain Assembly and Senate Districts will be held on April 24, 2018. The Assembly Districts with a special election are the: 5th, 10th, 17th, 39th, 74th, 80th, 102nd, 107th, and 142nd Assembly districts. The Senate Districts with a special election are the 32nd and 37th Senate Districts. Polls will be open from 6AM to 9PM in all districts.
The next statewide election is the 2018 Federal Primary Election on June 26th.
The state primary election date was moved to Thursday, September 13, 2018, pursuant to Chapter 3 of the laws of 2017.
The general election will be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
Proposed Regulation For Comment:
Proposed Amendments to Part 6203 ( 166KB)
Comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar of Events
|Commissioners Meeting||State Board Offices
40 North Pearl Street
Albany NY 12207
Minutes and Archived Webcasts
- Candidate Websites for the April 24, 2018 Special Election
- April 24, 2018 Special Election 102nd AD and 107th AD Certification to County Boards( 111KB)
- Filings received for the June 26, 2018 Federal Primary Election (Optimized for screen readers) ( 129KB)
- Filings received for the June 26, 2018 Federal Primary Election ( 26.8KB)
- Filings received for the April 24, 2018 Special Election (Optimized for screen readers) ( 104KB)
- Filings received for the April 24, 2018 Special Election ( 26.8KB)
- 2018 Special Election Proclamation
- April 24th, 2018 Special Election Political Calendar ( 97KB)
- 2018 Political Calendar ( 248KB)
- Time off to vote ( 77KB)
- 2016 Annual Report ( 3.17MB)
- 2018 Proposed Legislative Packet ( 457KB)
Campaign Finance News
- 2018 Campaign Finance Filing Calendar ( 97.2KB)
- 2018 Campaign Finance Seminar Schedule
- Campaign Finance Compliance Webinar ( 3KB)
- Campaign Finance Handbook ( 4.20MB)
- Winding Down The Campaign ( .97MB)
- Independent Expenditure Committee Campaign Finance Registration Form ( 129KB)
- Political Action Committee (PAC) Campaign Finance Registration Form ( 116KB)
- Campaign Materials